WELCOME TO THE (SEX) PARTY
a new workshop from KST U
Monday February 11th
7PM-10PM | 19+
(suggested value is $25)
- New to KST and wondering what to expect at our events?
- Attending with a partner(s) and want help making it beneficial for each of you?
- Want to know how to navigate communal sex spaces more easily?
GOAL OF THIS WORKSHOP:
Kinky Salon Toronto is pleased to present a friendly, inclusive, no pressure workshop to answer all your questions and explore all the options you may not be aware of when attending a sexy party. Delve deeper into: KST’s code of conduct, safety practices, community engagement, zero harassment policy, fun atmosphere, and practical tips on getting playful, social and sexy.
By using humour, discussion, exercises and a light hearted vibe, we hope you’ll come away empowered, excited and more knowledgeable about your expectations going into an event and about what KST offers. We also hope to provide you with some sharper skills for navigating the emotional, social, and consensual dynamics of occupying a communal sexual space like ours!
All body types, ages (19+), orientations, genders and relationship dynamics (singles, couples, throuples, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to attend.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- What do you expect at a sex party in general?
- What to expect at a KST party
- Why are you going to a KST party?
- Going as a couple/throuple
- Going as a single
- Having fun without sex
- The practicals of consent
- How to indicate/recognize interest
- How to accept an offer & negotiate interests
- How to decline an offer
- Options of sexy activities
- Safe Sex & Safe Play
- Aftercare for couples/throuples
- Aftercare for singles
- Real Bodies. Real Sex.
Register now to meet like minded people and start 2019 with a bang!
- This workshop is led by Nicole, a queer cis woman and sex worker
- Length: 3 hours
- No PAL needed for this event
- No dress code
- Light snacks will be provided
- This is an event for Kinky Salon Toronto members and their guests. Ticket link emailed to all members. (Become a member)
MEET OUR INSTRUCTOR – NICOLE:
Nicole has been involved in the west coast kink & fetish scene for over ten years. She has organized fundraisers for Victoria Pride and PEERS (Prostitute Empowerment & Education Resource Society). She has been a sex professional for over 5 years and currently works as one of Toronto’s most sought after Professional Dominatrixes where she specializes in role play, fetish, sensual domination and sensation play. She is known for her friendly, open and playful approach, making others feel recognized, comfortable and safe. She is also an active member of the KST community, both as a volunteer and an attendee of our events. So when it comes to Kinky Salon… she know of what she speaks!
Venue is located in the West End, accessible by TCC. Address info will be sent to all ticket-holders. The venue is fully accessible by a ramp at the entrance. The workshop room is on the ground floor, with accessible washrooms.
INTRODUCING “KST U”:
This workshop is the first in a new stream of educational activities and resources through Kinky Salon Toronto that we’re calling “KST U”.
For this event, we’re experimenting with sliding scale pricing. We’ve set the minimum payment at $15, and we’re asking attendees to please pay what they can afford. Our suggested value for the event is $25.
Any profits from this event will be cycled back into this new KST U stream to help grow and fund future educational programming.