BECOMING AN EVEN BETTER SEX PARTIER
a workshop from KST U
Tuesday July 23rd
7PM-9PM | 19+ | $5
GOAL OF THIS WORKSHOP:
Whether you’ve never been to a sex party before or you are a veteran to the scene, this workshop will provide a practical deep dive for all levels! By using humour, discussion, exercises and a light hearted vibe, we hope you’ll come away empowered to navigate your next communal sexual space — whether through KST or somewhere else — with greater confidence and ease.
“Sex Nerd” Eloise, and “Pro Dominatrix” Nicole are ready, willing and able to gush a gallon of tips and tricks on:
- Managing anxieties (You’re NOT alone! New faces, new places, new spaces!)
- Getting to know your own interests, boundaries and communication styles
- Real-world consent how-to’s (Decide, Assert, Accept)
- Discussing safer sex (STI, Birth Control, Barrier discussion templates and tips)
- Navigating relationship dynamics (ex-partners, mono, poly, singles etc)
- Dealing with rejection with grace and panache (Getting perspective & rockin’ the rest of your night!)
- Making & receiving offers with kindness, self awareness and compassion
- Building a sex positive reputation among your community (so your partner(s) sing your praises to everybody who will listen!)
- And more
All body types, ages (19+), orientations, genders and relationship dynamics (singles, couples, throuples, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- This workshop is led by Nicole & Eloise
- Length: 2 hours
- No PAL needed for this event | No dress code
- This is an event for Kinky Salon Toronto members and their guests. Ticket link emailed to all members. (Become a member)
MEET OUR INSTRUCTORS:
Nicole has been a volunteer with Kinky Salon Toronto since late 2018. Her background consists of Professional Domination, Burlesque, Burner community involvement (British Columbia), sex work, fundraising for LGBTQ organizations, and comedy. Using humour and practical experience, she is excited to create a space where attendees can feel inspired, seen, heard and accepted.
Eloise has been a volunteer with Kinky Salon Toronto since late 2018. She has been working and volunteering in healthcare, various sexual health education organizations and LGBTQ2S serving agencies for the past decade, and nerding out about everything to do with sexual health for a lot longer than that. Eloise employs her earnest, enthusiastic empathy to enable conversations about sex and relationships. She believes that at it’s best, sex can be an existential angst reducer and a peace-building activity- she sees KSTU as one step towards a more peaceful world.
This workshop will take place at The Nookie (827 College Street). Venue has accessible entry. Please contact us if you have any accessibility requirements or concerns.
WHAT EXACTLY IS “KST U”?:
This workshop is the second in a new stream of educational activities and resources through Kinky Salon Toronto that we’re calling “KST U”.
$5 tickets will help us cover our costs. If there are any profits from this event, they will be cycled back into KST U to help grow and fund future educational programming for Kinky Salon members.