M O T I O N I N T H E O C E A N
Saturday January 27th from 9PM until 3AM
Strict entry between 9-10PM
Secret downtown venue, 19+
It’s high tide Kinky Salon descends to the ocean’s bottom for some underwater seaxual exploration! Somewhere between the dildo and the deep blue sea we’re pretty sure XXX marks the spot. Come along with us and schooner or later you’ll find our Bermuda Triangle… (Rumour has it, you’ll find it 20,000 licks under the sea!)
- A saucy cabaret performance that is sure to tickle your fancy
- A hot n’ heavy dance floor for two steppin’
- Play areas for horizontal socializing, private makeout nooks, comfy plounge, and chill areas for canoodling and conversation
- Interactive activities for connecting with old friends and making new ones
Optional photo booth for capturing your stellar outfit
- A bar serving your favourite libations (in moderation)
- Our all-star team of Kinky Salon hosts n’ hostesses with the mostesses
- And we’ll be adding even more fun tricks and treats as we get closer to the party!
This is a playful, sexy costume party. No street clothes allowed. We will turn you away at the door if you’re not in costume or haven’t made an effort. But don’t worry! Here are some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing:
Sexy Cephalopods, Muff Divers, Sultry Sea Stars, Wetsuits, Swashfuckling Pirates, Marine Biologists, Campy Captains, Thirsty Sailors, Clam Diggers, Jolly Jellyfish, Salty Seamen, Sassy Snorkelers, Undulating Octopi, Buried Treasure, Moby’s Dick, Horny Hydra, Sperm Whales, Mermaids/Mermen/Merpeople, the Lost Titty of Atlantis, Anchor Partners, Voluptuous Vessels, Plenty of Fish, Coral Reefs, Lusty Loch Ness Monsters. Sexy costumes and lingerie are always welcome! “Dress-to-undress” may also be a great strategy. 😉
Check out our Pinterest board to get your creative juices flowing!
The fine print:
- This is a private party for members of Kinky Salon Toronto. A ticket link will be sent out to all members via email on Friday December 15th. Click here to become a member. Please add email@example.com to your address book so the link doesn’t end up in your spam or trash by mistake.
- A limited number of tickets will be available for advance purchase only and will not be available at the door. Tickets are nonrefundable. You will be asked for your name and your PAL’s name(s) at time of purchase. Tickets can only be transferred (e.g. your PAL drops out and you find a new one) by consulting directly with Kinky Salon Toronto.
- No unattended singles allowed! All guests must bring a PAL. Current members may invite a non-member to come as their PAL, but any non-member PALs must apply to become members of Kinky Salon before the party. Non-members will not be let in on the night of the event. Please read up on all the details of our PAL System.
- All guests must read and agree to Our Code of Conduct.
- On the night of the event, the doors will be open between 9 and 10PM only. Please arrive during this time to ensure entry. After 10PM the doors will be locked and the fun will begin! No late entries allowed, as your hosts want to be able to join the party too!
- No cell phones or photography allowed. Kinky Salon parties are cell phone and camera free zones.
- There will be limited storage for personal belongings and coats at our coat check. A small fee applies.
- Please enjoy yourself at our party, but monitor your intoxication. If you get too intoxicated, you will be asked to leave. Illegal drugs are not permitted at Kinky Salon.
- The venue is a fabulous downtown location steps from the subway. The address will be provided via email to ticket holders the week before the event.
- Please be advised that you are likely to witness nudity on display and there will be sexual acts occurring on premise. There is never an expectation for any guest to participate, and sexual activity is confined to our play spaces, which are cordoned off from the main dance floor and social spaces. But, you know… we don’t want you to be caught by surprise or anything!
Interested in volunteering? Have questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.