We set aside a limited number of reduced-price tickets at each party for those who would otherwise be unable to attend due to the price of our standard tickets. These tickets are limited in number and not guaranteed. These tickets are non-transferrable and available by application only.
Please describe your circumstances below to help us allocate these tickets. Your details and application will be kept entirely confidential.
Applications take us time to approve, so you must get yours in at least two weeks before the event you wish to attend. Applicants must also be confirmed as members of our community, so if you haven’t signed up yet please do so now!
Please only apply if it would be impossible for you to otherwise attend the event. This helps save places for those in the most need. Another option for cheaper access to our events is to help as a volunteer.
Examples of circumstances we consider include but are not limited to:
- Financial hardship / long term unemployment
- Disability, chronic illness or anything that makes the event more expensive to attend than for some guests
- Experiencing significant life changes
- Member of a marginalized group
- Single parents or caregivers